Thursday, June 12, 2014

I Have a New Blog (again) - www.johnluth.com/blog

As you can tell, I haven't posted to this site in quite some time. Initially, I had created a new blog to document my repatriation experience.

It fizzled.

Then I created a blog to document my experience as a new dad.

It fizzled.

Finally, I decided I needed to get a little more serious about this writing thing and decided I would use my recently completed trip to Mt. Everest Base Camp as the catalyst to that writing. Pretty much every new post on the new site deals with the trek (at least to this point), though once the Everest trip is documented, future posts may include such riveting topics as life as a "Floridian," new travels and adventures, fondly thinking back to my life as an expat in India, life with a spirited toddler, or pretty much any other topic I deem fit.

I have to admit, my writing is a little rusty and it's even more adverb-happy than it used to be. But like all things, with a little practice, it's bound to improve. I hope.

So if you're interested in Mt Everest or just my life in general, feel free to check out the new site:

http://www.johnluth.com/blog/

What's different this time? I paid for the URL, so I'm hoping that small outlay in cash is motivation to keep writing. Well, that and the fact that I actually enjoy it when I do it.

16 comments:

  1. Great Post and Nice Article.I hope You will be best Traveller.Go ahead.All the Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information shared here. If you are looking for residential, commercial property for sale (brokerage free) then your search is over now because we gruhkhoj provides best commercial office shops properties at affordable rates. Thanks for sharing. Real Estate Satara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Information,This was such an informative post. I have definitely learnt a point from this.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I had a great time reading around your post as I read it extensively. Excellent writing! I am looking forward to hearing more from you.
    domestic tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting... Excellent Information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. very useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really this is very great information sharing with us. Thanks lot.Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/ as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice article friend. Keep sharing these types of article with us. Places to Visit in Udaipur

    ReplyDelete